So I thought I would blog about this cutie-patootie product I was sent by an Asia based company called Hijabead. It is Asia's first hijab subscription box catering to all your hijabi needs.
Like most subscription boxes you need to fill out a personality type test first so that the lovely people at hijabead know what your likes and dislikes are. This is to ensure you recieve a box filled with goodies you actually like.
I asked them to surprise me with whatever they like as I am not so fussy and try to make things work for me.
These are the things I received.
This is what the box looks like. How bloody adorable is it?!?
The goodies are wrapped in purple crepe paper just for that added cuteness.
So here are all the things I recieved.
1) a white and blue striped square chiffon hijab
2) a two toned stretchy undercap, one end a dark grey and the other end a much lighter grey. I thought this was geniuses as you get two products in one!
3) a little pouch with 3 colourful pins
4) a gorgeous beaded flower brooch with pearls, rhinestones and crochet lace. It is backed with felt and sports a brooch backing so you can attach it anywhere you like.
5) the brooch comes in a lovely floral pouch which I think is so handy to keep little bits and bobs in.
Beautiful or what?
Here is how I styled the square hijab. I wore it over more stripes! This is not normally the look I go for but hey we all need to step out of our comfort zones once in a while!